Eleaf Power Nano Kit
Another good mod kit from Eleaf, this one with an internal built-in battery capacity of 1100mAh, several user modes, including smart mode which means you can save your settings, along with a decent 40W output. Compact, not cumbersome and plenty of features to tailor your vaping requirements.
It comes with the Melo 3 Nano, most importantly this tank is compatible with the superb Eleaf EC heads which are extremely popular and will be around for some time to come.
We rate this item at user level 5 of 5 for more advanced users, mainly because of the sub-Ohm coils. We recommend you read our page about user levels to ensure this item is suitable for your level of knowledge and vaping experience.
This item is for the iPower mod plus a tank, but it does not come with liquid.
Main features mod battery - iStick Power Nano
- 1100mAh battery capacity
- Output modes: VW / Bypass / Smart / TC (Ni, Ti, SS, TCR-M1,M2,M3)
- Output wattage: 1-40W
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5 Ohm (TC modes)
- Resistance range: 0.1-3.5 Ohm (VW / Bypass / Smart mode)
- Temperature range: 100－315℃/200－600℉ (TC mode)
- Stainless steel spring-loaded 510 thread connection
- Various built-in safety protections (over-charging, over-current and over-discharging)
- Dimensions 38mm x 23mm x 55mm
Main features tank - Melo 3 Nano
- Stainless steel construction
- Glass tank
- Liquid capacity of 2ml (this is the mini version of the original Melo)
- Heat-insulated metal mouthpiece
- Adjustable airflow (hidden)
- Filled from the top
- Diameter 22mm
- Height 52.5mm
- 1 x Eleaf iStick Power Nano mod
- 1 x Eleaf Melo 3 Nano tank
- 1 × Eleaf ECML 0.75 Ohm coil head (8-25W)
- 1 × Eleaf EC 0.3 Ohm coil head
- 1 x Micro USB charging cable
- If you want to charge from the mains in the UK, please click here to purchase a 3 pin USB adapter for £3.95
- 2 x Instruction manuals
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT BATTERIES
- When your battery is not in use, TURN IT OFF (this is how they explode in trouser pockets!)
- DON'T leave batteries unattended while charging (disconnect if you leave the vicinity, go out or go to bed)
- DON'T store your batteries with keys or metal objects
- DON'T store your batteries in pockets where they're more likely to come into contact with other metal items, and dust and debris
- DON'T charge with a charger that charges with too much current for your battery
- Please click HERE for full details about battery storage, safety and charging
For information about all our product warranties click here.