Eleaf iStick 40W TC
This most recent addition to the iStick range from Eleaf brings a new dimension to controlling your vaping experience. The iStick TC40W has all the benefits of the existing 30W but more power, plus a temperature control feature when used with Ni200 nickel coils.
We rate this item at user level 3 and 5 which is intermediate and advanced because of the coils. We recommend you read our page about user levels to ensure this item is suitable for your level of knowledge and vaping experience, please click here.
This item is for the iStick mod (battery) device only, it does not come with a tank or e-liquid.
In order for the temperature control feature to be used, you will need a tank capable of temperature control (and nickel coils). See also the Eleaf 40WTC with GS-Tank click here.
- Battery capacity of 2600mAh
- 5-click on/off button
- Temperature range 100 - 315°C
- In temperature control mode consume less battery power and e-liquid
- In typical VW mode, the OLED displays battery power, resistance, voltage and wattage
- Stainless steel threads
- Charging takes about 3.5 hours
- iStick resistance range 0.05-1.0 ohm (TC-Ni mode) 0.15-3.5 ohm (VW mode)
- Wattage range 1W-40W
- Three button adjustment
- Stainless steel firing button
- Battery life indicator
- Screen rotation setting
- Stealth mode
- Atomizer short circuit protection
- Low voltage protection
- Temperature protection
- Temperature alert
- Atomizer protection
- Dimensions 77.5mm x 36mm x 22mm (very compact)
- Complies with European CE and RoHS standards
- 1 x Eleaf iStick 40W TC Mod
- 1 x 510/eGo thread adapter (so you can use both eGo and 510 style tanks)
- 1 x Micro USB charger
- If you want to charge from the mains in the UK, please click here to purchase a 3 pin USB adapter for £3.95
- 1 x Instruction manual
- Standard 510 connection (ideal width for tanks up to 22 mm diameter)
- Standard eGo connection (use the eGo adapter included)
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT BATTERIES
- When your battery is not in use, TURN IT OFF (this is how they explode in trouser pockets!)
- DON'T leave batteries unattended while charging (disconnect if you leave the vicinity, go out or go to bed)
- DON'T store your batteries with keys or metal objects
- DON'T store your batteries in pockets where they're more likely to come into contact with other metal items, and dust and debris
- DON'T charge with a charger that charges with too much current for your battery
- Please click HERE for full details about battery storage, safety and charging
For information about all our product warranties click here.