The Nautilus 2 tank, a new...
The Nautilus 2 tank, a new TPD-compliant 2ml tank with bottom airflow compatible with the original Nautilus coils.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Well here it is, the first reincarnation of the legendary Nautilus tank, by Aspire.
Having been redesigned, this curvy Nautilus 2 is now a TPD compliant 2ml tank.
And in case you're wondering, yes it's compatible with the original Nautilus BVC coils, so that will be welcome news for many vapers. This tank comes with a 1.8 and 0.7 Ohm coil, and this is technically a sub-ohm tank now, but just bear in mind it's not really designed for higher power direct lung vaping (0.7 coil range is 23W max), it's really a mouth-to-lung vape.
This is not the most user-friendly tank, but there are many vapers that are very happy with it. The versatible coil/s makes for a good vape and a wide range of juice blends work well with it and give good flavour.
Helpful hints for this device:
1. Ensure the coil is in nice and tight, if not, juice can run out through the air holes in the base, or the top cap can spin off the coil as well as it's unscrewed.
2. Don't screw the top casing on too tightly, because it's smooth it can be difficult to undo. If you do get it stuck, pop it in the fridge to cool, and contract, and hopefully problem solved.
3. A lot of users say on tightening the top cap, flip it upside down for the final couple of turns for the bite on the seal to the o rings. This minimises forcing an amount of juice into the coil and giving an initial gurgle and spit back.
3. When topping up with juice, wash the outer casing in warm water, or at least wipe it, paying particular attention to the interior area when the seals and threading are, ie the parts that make contact, and give the glass a wipe around the top too. The outer casing can hold some juice, which, if not wiped away can slide down the outside of the glass.
4. When you open the casing do so via the upper metal part below the mouthpiece, and avoid turning the glass tank underneath at the same time.
As you open it hold the airflow/base so it doesn't turn at the same time. The airflow ring does not screw on, if you look there are markings and it just pushes on and twists into place.
This e-cigarette tank is suitable for all user levels, however, there is a 0.7 Ohm (sub-Ohm) coil included so be sure not to use this tank with this coil on any mod or battery that can't handle this low level of restanace. Please read our e-cig user levels before purchase to ensure this vape tank is suitable for your level of knowledge and vaping experience.
The box comes with a scratch panel so you can verify the authenticity of your product on the Aspire website.
If this isn't the tank for you but you want to take advantage of the popular Nautilus coils, have a look at the compatible Aspire K3 tank.
For information about all our product warranties click here.
For information about how to use and maintain e-cig tanks click here.