618 Electronic Pipe Kit
SORRY, OUR SUPPLIER HAS STOPPED STOCKING THIS ITEM.
An unbranded manual fire 618 e pipe which has proven to be reliable and customers are giving us good feedback about its performance.
You will find plenty of cheaper 618 e pipe kits but please be aware many are extremely unreliable, especially the one with the tank with gold top and bottom parts and the cartomizer running through the middle.
Personally (that's me, Benita), I was initially disappointed with the appearance of this e pipe compared to the super smart and classy iSmoka iPipe, especially as this pipe isn't that much cheaper, however it has grown on me. On closer inspection the bowl is real wood (it looked like plastic at first glance) and you get a spare mouthpiece. And what's important is the performance and reliability of this device.
You will need to replace the coil (the small part inside the tank) every one to two weeks. Expect the tank itself to last longer but the plastic is likely to crack in due course, which isn't a problem as long as it isn't leaking.
The pipe bowl is smaller that the iSmoka iPipe bowl plus the mouthpiece is wider than the iSmoka, that's probably another plus for most.
This kit is compatible with 510 e-cigarette batteries and 510 drip tips (mouthpieces), so if you fancy a change, you can easily turn this e-pipe into an e-cigarette.
- The device is activated for use by pressing the battery cap down each time you want to draw, so this is a manual pipe
- This 618 e-pipe uses a Vivi Nova clearomizer to produce excellent vapour and good flavour
- Much improved quality over a lot of other e-pipe 618 models and should last longer
- The polycarbonate tank in the clearomizer has a good 3.5ml liquid capacity
- The tank is easily filled with e-liquid by unscrewing the top
- The Vivi Nova clearomizer will take most 510 drip tips (mouthpiece) so you can remove the pipe-style mouthpiece if you want and use something else
- Replacement single coil heads and dual coil heads (more vapour) available - there's a single coil head in the clearomizer and it comes with 2 spares but remember you will need to keep spares handy
- The coil heads easily unscrew when you want to change them (ensure you're unscrewing just the 12mm of the coil you can see, easiest if you turn it from the top of the coil)
- It's powered by a 3.7V 900mAh rechargeable lithium battery which is housed inside the pipe bowl (accessed by the cap on the bowl which unscrews)
- This device comes with 2 x 900mAh batteries which is really useful if you’re on the go, just remember to take the spare charged battery with you so you can swap over and your pipe will always be ready when you are. However, the beauty of pipes with batteries of this power is they will generally last all day without you have to worry about taking spare parts out with you
- The batteries take 2-3 hours to charge and will typically last for 300 charges
- Normal working voltage is 3.3V - 4.2V
- The bowl head has improved insulation to withstand the high temperatures from the clearomizer
- The bowl is made from real wood which is a very dark brown colour
- Bigger than a traditional pipe (see pictures for dimensions)
- Weight of this 618 pipe is 130g
Please note, these electronic devices are generally bigger and heavier than traditional pipes. Smoking an electronic pipe will require a different technique to a traditional pipe.
- Standard 510 tank connection
- Standard 510 style mouthpiece connection but it's deeper than normal
- 1 x e-Pipe 618 bowl
- 1 x Vivi Nova clearomizer (with dual coil head in situ)
- 2 x Extra single coil heads (click here to see our range of 618 spare for future reference)
- 2 x 510 e-pipe mouthpieces
- 2 x 18350 900mAh rechargeable lithium batteries
- 1 x Dedicated e-pipe 618 battery charger
- 1 x 220V 2 pin mains wall plug (Europe)
- If you need a 3 pin UK mains adapter please click here (the extra cost is £3.95)
- 1 x Gift box packaging
- 1 x Understandable instruction leaflet
For information about all our product warranties click here.
Please click HERE to read important e-cig battery and charging safety information.